What the “Apologetics ” is all about? This is about examining yourself if you are in the faith (2 Co.13:5) and not a fake. This is about putting various beliefs to a test whether God approves of them through the Scriptures.
“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” (Matthew 7:15)
How can you recognize genuine faith from counterfeit?
How can you distinguish wolves in a sheep’s clothing from within your ranks?
How will you answer them?
Even Paul the apostle had an encounter with false brethren and they are really dangerous (2 Co.11:26) and so we need to be properly guided.
“ And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:” (Galatians 2:4).
In this page we will examine various religious beliefs and how the Scripture unmasked them. This will be a help to you if you will not continue to ignore Scriptural truths. This is not about what I can say but what the word of God says concerning various beliefs.
If You are Hit
I know that articles herein cannot escape the criticism of many individuals. But let me say these words for your considerations.
1. If you are making comments about other faith then they are also entitled to respond and examine you also.
2. If you are saying that you are of the truth, or the only one in truth, then you must expect that others will not like it and of course they will tell you why you are in errors and they will need to substantiate it.
3. If you and your organization are also posting on the web you must also consider CONS in the spirit of freedom of expression.
4. If your faith is of God then you must be willing to put it to the test after all it wont fall if you will still stand.
5. If you are already perfect in the faith then why are you affected? It only means that you are really searching for truth and you must be willing to unleash the longing for freedom that’s been bound by your religious affiliation. You are welcome for being here. let us try your faith in the Scripture rightly divided if it is genuine, as gold tried by fire.
1Pe 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory…….
This is also my desire, that as you try your faith and heed the word of God, that God be glorified in your enlightenment. To Him be the glory through Christ Jesus the One Head and Lord.